ABKS1022 – Certificate in Xero Accounting
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST!
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero Accounting to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This Xero training will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
- The Career Academy provides the best Xero Accounting course online
- Become confident and savvy with Xero, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions
- Learn to do it yourself and save money on accounting fees!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
- Gain 10 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Developed and Delivered by an ICB Accredited Training Provider
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals
- Receive a FREE 12-month student membership to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers on completion.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
This course is designed for
- Business owners or managers
- Individuals seeking a further knowledge in Xero accounting software
- Accounts people or anyone managing business accounts
Investment: S$395 inc GST
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Certificate in Xero Accounting upon successful completion of this course.
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8, with a practical assessment after module 8.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 15 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
The Certificate in Xero Accounting
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
- Xero Reporting Overview
- Xero & Payroll Add-ons
★★★★★ “A very well organized and conceived course. By following the course materials, I was able to learn & build on the concepts with minimal questions. I would have no troubles recommending this course.” Chris Chung
★★★★★ “The convenience of online learning and doing the course at my own pace. As I had a working knowledge of Xero already I found the course relatively easy. If you were a complete beginner then I think the course content has been provided in a nice, easy format for understanding.” Carol Raynes