CITS1008 – Certificate in HTML & CSS
Develop a new skill and build your own website!
This course will help you promote your business or build your personal brand by introducing you to the most popular web development platforms. You’ll learn HTML skills, discover how to plan and design a basic website and understand how to attract an audience.
- Understand website design and how to attract an audience
- Gain HTML and CSS Skills
- Learn to add images, layouts and links to web pages
- Confidently present your web page in a professional layout
- Build and test your own website
- Anyone who wants to build or improve their own website
- Future web developers and designers
- Those seeking a career in IT
About the Developer – Robert Pearce
Investment: S$495 inc GST
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 90 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in nine weeks.
Access: You will have access to this course for 6 months or until you complete.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Certificate in HTML and CSS upon successful completion of this course.
Covering nine modules
- Getting Started with HTML
- Links and Images
- Adding Design with CSS
- More on CSS Selectors
- Page Layouts
- Designing a Website
- Building and Testing a Website
- Shipping Your Code
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.