ANCS1007 – Certificate in Dog & Pet Grooming
Groom your pets at home or become a professional Dog groomer!
Save money by learning to groom your own pet or get a foot in the door of the fast-growing pet grooming industry. Our 100 hour online course covers animal handling, health and safety, caring for the skin and coat, preparing for showing and more.
- Gain a Certificate of Achievement
- Understand a wide range of pet needs and become a professional Dog Groomer
- Learn to groom pets and know how to provide effective care for your pet
- Determine the typical daily needs of an animal, both physical and psychological
- Gain the skills to groom your own dog, work at home or as a mobile groomer or in a salon with other qualified groomers
- Save money and groom your own pets whenever their fur needs a trim, their claws need clipping or their coat needs a shampoo!
Investment: S$595 inc GST
Assessments: 10 modules / 10 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Pre-requisites: None. Enrol today and start when you are ready.
Duration: 100 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
Covering ten modules
- Scope and Nature of Grooming Animals
- Animal Biology
- Care of the Coat and Skin
- Dog Grooming Techniques
- Grooming Other Types of Animals
- Other Grooming Tasks
- Handling Animals During Grooming
- Show Grooming
- Grooming Safety
- The Business of Grooming
★★★★★ “I chose to study with the career academy to gain knowledge of dog grooming. I have enrolled in another course now which is more hands on and I feel very confident going it to it with the knowledge that I have learned. thanks you to Sam and Katie who corrected my assignments. they gave me excellent feed back which was very helpful and they gave me great confidence throughout the course. absolutely brilliant tutors, thanks again” – Aine Ryan