PSCS1001 – Certificate in Child Psychological Development
Learn how children develop psychologically and what influences their behaviour and thinking.
Understand how a child’s cognitive abilities develop and gain insights into their emotional and social behaviour. This online course helps parents and child care workers understand how they can provide an environment that nurtures a child’s development.
- Extend your knowledge of child behaviour
- Understand children’s learning and development
- Learn skills to help children grow and develop
- Clear, in-depth information
- Receive support via phone or email from our experienced tutors
- In support of Singapore Children’s Society, Career Academy Pte Ltd will donate 10% of cash received from the course fees.
This course is designed for
- Parents wanting a greater understanding of their child’s behaviour
- Anyone wanting to build or enhance their career in child care
- Childcare Worker
- Community Service Worker
- Social Worker
★★★★★ “This course went beyond meeting my expectations. It was clear and easy to follow.” – Loren Mohai
★★★★★ “It was my dream to be an early childhood educator and the career academy made it possible.” – Sazia Hassan
Investment: S$495 inc GST
Assessments: 10 modules & assignments
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
This course covers 12 modules
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- The Newborn Infant
- States and Senses of the Infant
- Emotions and Socialisation
- Cognitive Development
- Language Development
- Socialisation – Part A
- PSCG169 – Morality
- Child Sexuality
- Socialisation – Part B