ABKS1007 – Certificate in Accounting
Manage your own accounts or add a qualification to match your experience
Our qualification will help you stand out in the job market with the practical skills to work in an accounts environment. Business owners will be able to put their skills to use and save on accounting fees.No prior experience necessary.
- The course content has been developed by highly certified chartered accountants in an easy to understand, digestible format.
- Increase your competence and skills so you can manage business accounts and save money on accounting fees.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals.
This course is designed for
- Employees in an accounts positions looking to climb the corporate ladder
- Those expanding their accounting knowledge
- Small businesses looking cut out the middle man
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online learning.
Investment: S$995 + GST or only S$25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: 10 modules / 10 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 100 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
This course covers ten modules
- ABKS202 – The Accounting Equation
- ABKS343 – Accounting Documents
- ABKS344 – Payment Processing
- ABKS133 – Understanding GST
- ABKS152 – General Journal
- ABKS153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKS106 – Adjusting Entries & Financial Statements
- ABKS103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKS122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
★★★★★ “I have studied with Careers Academy 3 times now. I enjoy the course content, find it easy and clear to read and understand. I enjoy studying in my own time while I can still work full time.” – Courtney Ireland